Learning the guitar is a beautiful, thrilling and long journey. It actually never ends. What makes a huge difference though, is a helping hand, constant guidance and a well-organized plan to this journey, at least up to the point where you can create your own musical path.
I have been exploring many different systems and approaches for the past 15 years, and have well-organized and perfected my tuition material and approaches for more than a decade.
Given that a person is actually willing to sacrifice some daily time in order to gain musical knowledge, technical abilities and generally achieve his musical, guitar oriented goals, I will deliver the best tuition to help out in the shortest time period possible.
The last part doesn’t in any case mean that you ‘ll learn guitar in a “magic” way and avoid the workload and amount of practice hours, but what it does mean is that I will help you get to your goals from the fastest way, avoiding obstacles and increasing the quality of your practice routines.
The tuition concepts include everything that the modern electric guitarist needs covered, no matter the age or playing level.
- Modern Theory and Harmony, Metal, Rock, Hard Rock, Shred, Blues, Jazz and other styles are covered.
- All the modern techniques of the guitar (Alternate, Sweep picking, Tapping & 8-finger, Legato, String skipping, Pick & fingers, Wide stretches, Floyd Rose/tremolo bar etc.)
- Fingerboard knowledge (Scales, Arpeggios, Chords, Pentatonics, Triads, Extended Chords, Intervals)
- Improvisation (Strategies, Licks, Expression, Bending, Vibrato, Signature Licks and Solos)
- Rhythm Guitar (Sight Reading if wanted, Chord Charts, Different types of accompaniment)
- Repertoire (Riffs, Covers, Acoustic Clean, Electric Distorted)
Currently there are a few weekly available slots. I am very limited for spaces/time so these are places for people who are serious and want to work and learn, so they come with the following stipulations.
- Lessons are 60 mins each and the cost is low, including all teaching materials. Payable via Paypal.
- Lessons are payable in advance as a block of 4 and must be used in the space of 2 months.
- You must be fluent in the English or Greek language.
- You need a fast internet connection and decent webcam.
- If you meet the above requirements, fill in the following contact form with ‘Student’ in subject title. Include details about you, your playing, goals and anything regarding the guitar and I’ll be in touch soon.